My coach has given me an outrageous challenge, and I need your help.
UPDATE: November 23, 2016
My coaching challenge is now complete with 119 sign ups and countless experiences that I’ll remember forever!
I want to continue supporting folks in any way I can, especially during this poignant time we find ourselves in. So …
I’ve decided to continue offering 2 hour sessions, now by donation based on the value received and budget. If at the end of our session, you are inspired to give back, wonderful! If you’re not in a position to do so, no worries! Just know that you have an opportunity to be heard, supported, inspired, and that …
I’m here for you.
My coach has given me just 30 days to schedule 100 (free) Powerful Coaching Conversations. I have to block out at least two hours for a life-changing conversation with each of them.
So, do you (or someone you know) want to spend two hours with someone who’s superb(!) at helping people get crystal clear on where you want to go, re-framing your challenges, and handling any blocks in the way?
Maybe you (or someone you know) are looking to:
- Improve and revitalize your health
- Grow your business or income
- Deepen your relationships
- Reduce stress and enhance peace of mind
- Pursue your passion
- Create more fulfillment in your life
It can be anything whatsoever. The only requirement is that you (or someone you know) have a burning desire and are ready to take bold steps to realizing your dreams.
Maybe you know a friend or relative who would benefit from a conversation about what they want to create for themselves.
I promise to bring “the all of me” to the call … AND … there will be ZERO selling! Just a fun, engaging, deep conversation.
Is it really free?
Yes! 100% free. And if you get a ton of value out of the experience, and are inspired to do so, you’ll have the option of donating something when you get a follow-up email after our call – again, no selling, no pressure, no worries! 🙂
Feedback I’m getting:
“Love your passion and insights!”
“You really listened and have a calm, reassuring voice”
“WAY beyond my expectations!”
“Love how you articulate your ideas”
“GREAT energy and loved how you tapped into my vision”
“Best coaching I’ve ever had”
For 20+ years, I’ve coached folks from all walks of life, from the homeless to the famous, and all ages. I know the power of partnership and what it can do.
Like Jonathan Livingston Seagull, from the book by Richard Bach, I realized at an early age that I didn’t want to merely “hang with the flock to find food and shelter.” I wanted to discover the world, find out what I was capable of, bring new creations to life!
When I coach, I bring the “all of me” – my energy, my enthusiasm, my skills, my experiences including 20 years of coaching, extensive training in personal growth, building websites and courses for entrepreneurs, running a successful online business, playing Jazz guitar and world percussion, inventing gadgets, and enjoying an active lifestyle skiing, playing tennis, and kiteboarding.
View more on what I bring to the coaching session
My training & background …
- Studied core coaching competencies through the International Coaching Federation, of which I’m a founding member and technical adviser for the local chapter here in Buffalo, NY., and through Coachville, a premier source for learning the art of coaching..
- Witnessed cutting-edge coaching while on the development team for Thomas Leonard, known as “the father of coaching.”
- Explored other sources of insight and know-how including the 300+ books I’ve read and seminars I’ve taken on personal growth and the nature of life and mind.
- Learned a ton traveling my own uncharted path and working through the myriad challenges of pursuing my passion.
- Studied Electrical & Computer Engineering as well as music at the Philadelphia College of the Performing Arts, Musician’s Institute, and Los Angeles Music Academy.
- Synthesized all of the above into aÂ body of work I call Life as a Wave. Read my ebook, Life as a Wave: 4 Principles of Rhythm & Flow to learn more.
I’ve had some amazing adventures …
- Lived for a short time on a sailboat in the Grenadine islands searching for the ultimate kiteboarding spotsÂ (my #1 passion).
- Ran a business selling myÂ tabletop waterfalls.
- InventedÂ gadgets from what I learned as an engineering student like my Automatic Guitar Tuner and Talking Caller ID.
- StudiedÂ Jazz guitar and world percussion with legendary musicians like Pat Martino, Stanley Clarke, and Norman Brown.
- Played percussion for an Emmy-winning movie, On Hallowed Ground.
- Climbed to 14,000 feet to ski through the “no fall zone” of Jupiter Peak in Park City, Utah in chest-high powder.
I’veÂ overcomeÂ challenges along the way …
- Learned how to remain positive while living in my van for 6 months when the music thing didn’t work out as planned.
- Chose to not be a victim to circumstance while the helicopter flew me to the hospital after a serious ski accident that left me with 8 broken ribs, fractured collar bone, and dislocated hip.
- Found ways to live myÂ adventures despite my fuzzy mind that often refuses to focus and pay attention.
- Felt peace within myself after years of loneliness and frustration of not being understood.
And I’ve celebrated wonderful victories …
- The benefits of committing to exercising every single day (631 days and counting!).
- The freedom of unconditionally accepting who I am, flaws and all.
- The satisfaction of getting lost in drawing, painting, and sculpting.
- The fulfillment of making a difference in people’s lives.
In the Media …
Here’s a 30-minute interview I recently did on Wisdom Talk Radio. Take a listen if you have a moment … it was BIG time fun and can’t wait to do more!
From No! to Yes.
14-Minute Conversation I had with Edwin Edebiri, Chief Happiness Officer of an amazing project called I Am Happy Project. We talked about Reframing what you’re facing to go from a NO! to a Yes!
The Experience of …
(Hover to pause or click on the little circles below the testimonials to view each)
My passion is to help free your mind, find the flow, & live your adventure to the fullest.
Claim Your Spot
Ready for a deep conversation about your dream, mission at play, burning desire?
Click on the button below to be added to the list. Enter your name and email in the pop-up screen, and then schedule your session using my online calendar.
Or feel free to send me a message using the form below: